Exeter Literary Festival 2019
Write Hub 2019
Please join us for a free afternoon of writerly chat and networking at the Exeter Custom House on Friday 8th November from 2pm til 5pm.
Spaces are limited, so please book your free ticket here!
Among the many events in the programme, Exeter Writers also have these dates for your diary:
- Friday 8th November at 12.45pm, Angela Wooldridge will help you to decide what to do with your short stories.
- Saturday 9th November at 10.30am, Elizabeth Ducie talks about using professional experience in you writing.
- Saturday 9th November at 2.45pm, Cherry Gilchrist talks about memoir writing.
- Saturday 9th November at 3.30pm join Su Bristow as she discusses Myth, Fantasy and imagination.
- Saturday 9th November at 5.15pm, Lizzie Lovell is on a romantic comedy panel.
- Sunday 10th November at 2pm, Cathie Hartigan and Elizabeth Ducie discuss how they use time and location in their novels.