Additional requirements for postal entries* Each postal entry must be accompanied by a separate cover page which should include the following information:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone number (state daytime or evening)
- Your email address
- How you found out about the competition
- Your story's name
- Word count
* Please include a separate cover sheet for each story you are entering by post.
* All stories must be clearly typed on one side only of A4 paper, using double-spacing. Indent your paragraphs. Pages should be securely stapled together. Write your story title and page number at the top of every page
* If you would like confirmation that your entry has been received, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed postcard or envelope.
* Postal entries must be sent to the contact address below.
* The entry fee per story is £7 sterling. Please enclose a cheque or postal order made out to 'Exeter Writers' (not cash, please) with your entry.
* Stories are judged anonymously. Do not include your name anywhere on the manuscript. If you are long-listed, all postal entries need to be able to provide an electronic copy of the story.
* Send entries to: Exeter Writers Short Story Competition, 202 Manstone Avenue, Sidmouth, EX10 9TL. (01395 576694)
Click HERE to return to the main competition rules page.