Additional requirements for email entries* You will need to pay the entry fee (£6 per story) before you send your story. Click the yellow 'Buy Now' button below to pay your fee, and make a note of the payment reference number.
* Email entries should be sent to: email@example.com
* Start your email with:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone number (state daytime or evening)
- Your email address
- How you found out about the competition
- Your story's name & word count
- Your entry fee payment reference number
Please also tell us if your PayPal account name is different from the name you are writing under.
* In the email 'Subject' bar, write: SSC - your story name - your name - your payment reference number. For example: SSC - The Genie in the Bottle - Jane Bloggs - A7G34KLU811FR
* Attach your story as a PDF or Word (.doc or .docx) file. Use a clear, easy-to-read font (for example, Times New Roman), double-spacing. Indent your paragraphs. Write your story title and page number at the top of every page.
* Entries will be judged anonymously. Do not include your name anywhere on the manuscript.
* Entries will be acknowledged by automatic email.
* If you wish to make multiple entries, send each one in a separate email and pay for each one separately. Please note only one automatic acknowledgement e-mail will be received.
* If you have any problems please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. Alternatively, ring/text Jo Cole on 07726299650
Click HERE to return to the main competition rules page.